Followers

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Tied Up

The prisoner awoke to find himself tied up. Wilber hovered over him, holding his rusty knife. It seemed to the prisoner that Wilber was taking a sadistic delight at his predicament. The prisoner tried to protest, but he soon found his voice muffled by a piece of duct tape. Wilber ripped the tape off the prisoner's mouth. The prisoner yelled in pain. "Who are you?" Wilber shouts. "Why should I tell you?" Wilber sticks the knife in The prisoner's face. "That's why." The prisoner laughs. "You wouldn't use that." Wilber quickly slashes the prisoner's left check, just under his eye. "Fuck.! Ok the name's Jack." "Jack Who?" "O'Brian. Jack O'Brian." "And what do you want, Mr. O' Brian?" Jack laughs again. "Drugs. That's all I ever wanted." "Well, you're not gonna get drugs." "Is that so?" Jack says cockily. "It is." Wilber stabs jack in the leg. Jack bites his lip hard, trying not to scream.  "Hurt me all you want. I don't care. I'll heal." "I could kill you." "But you won't." Wilber pauses for a moment. He knows Jack is right, but would never admit it. Instead he unties Jack. "So, I'm free?" Jack asks. "Not even close." "Then what is this?" "It's Plan B. I'm gonna take you some where. But if you so much cough without my permission then you're dead. And mean that."

No comments:

Post a Comment