Followers

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Crater

There was a huge crater, roughly about the size of a small house where the computer once stood. Smoke surrounded the area for minuets afterwards. When it finally cleared, the only remains we could see of the computer was a partially melted keyboard. I slid down the area to examine the wreckage. "Do you think that's a good idea?" Olivia asks. "No, I don't. But I'm curious." She shakes her head and follows after me. All I can seem to say is "Wow." Olivia, on the other hand is more observant. "We have to get out of here." "We can't leave just yet. Look how cool this is." "It's a big, empty hole. We can go. In fact we should go." "What's the rush?" She looks me dead in the eyes. "This was no accident." "That's right. This was no accident." A cold voice says from above. Olivia and I turn around real slowly. We see a man in a dark black suit and sunglasses. He points a silver gun at us. "Hands where I can see 'em."

No comments:

Post a Comment