Followers

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Two Options

It was obvious to us that the entire neighborhood had been under as spell. What wasn't so obvious to us was the how and the why. We were faced with two options. We could solve this mini mystery, or we could forget about it. Initially we choose the former. We thought it would be fun to sink our teeth into. The only problem was that in order for me to think properly I needed to walk. So we went on a long walk. The  scenery gradually changed from suburban neighborhood back to farmland. We must of walked for hours and we realized we were not getting anywhere. Literally and figuratively. Then I looked around. I saw an old fashioned arcade, and it was open. I asked Olivia if she wanted to kill some time at the arcade. She shrugged, thinking "What's the harm?"

No comments:

Post a Comment