Followers

Sunday, November 19, 2017

Locked In

"Any minuet the door will swing open." I thought to myself for well over a minuet. "They're not gonna open the door." Olivia says to me, as if she could read my thoughts. "No. They will and we'll be ready." "What are you gonna do?" Olivia asks. "I'm gonna pounce." Olivia laughs to herself. "What? You got a better idea." "I'm gonna wait." "You're just gonna sit there and wait for certain death?" "Not death. But yeah." "Well, I'm not. I'm busting out of here." I tug at the door. It's locked. I try kicking at it. "Safe your strength." Olivia says. "It's locked." I inform her. "I know. Save your strength." I sit down next to her. We both stare at the door for a while. "What do we do now?" I ask. "Only thing we can do. We wait."

No comments:

Post a Comment