Followers

Friday, January 19, 2018

Bad Whisky

I'm not sure if it expired or if it was just really bad. At any rate, that was the worst tasting whisky I had ever had. Olivia and I had one shot each, and we left. Jim and and Pete didn't seem to mind though. They were too busy singing Irish drinking songs off key. We left that drunken gas station and re entered the desolate world that is the desert. We both knew it was an odd choice, but we knew life moves fast. Too fast to stick around in a gas station. The heat hit our faces. We could barely keep our heads up. Something not too far away caught my eye. I squinted. It appeared to be a man staggering. He walked in a zig zag fashion, and then fainted. "We have to do something!" I shout, pointing to the fallen man. "Like what?" Olivia asks. "I don't know. Maybe we can drag him into the gas station."

No comments:

Post a Comment