Followers

Saturday, January 27, 2018

Classic American Diner

We kept walking for a bit. Eventually we found the diner, or a diner. It wasn't named Rita's. It didn't even have much of a name. Just a sign that said Classic American Diner. "They're right to the point." Olivia says, looking up at the sign. "I suppose Rita is a waitress." I say, walking up to the diner. "Hold on. Are you actually gonna go in there?" "We came all this way. It'd be kinda silly not to." Olivia jumps in front of my path. "But we don't know she's here." "We don't know she's not here." I quip. "Why do you want to see her?" Olivia asks. I shrug. "Boredom." "All the windows are dirty or cracked. This looks like the kinda place someone would get stabbed in." She shouts. "Realistically, I could get stabbed anywhere. Besides I'm hungry." Olivia shakes her head . She steps aside. I walk into the diner. A moment later she follows me.

No comments:

Post a Comment