Followers

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

New Path

"How long did Moses wander through the desert? Was it forty days or forty years?" I ask, hoping it is the lesser of the two. " I believe it was forty years." Olivia says. "How long do you think we've been wandering?" "I don't know, but I doubt it has been forty years." "You think we'll ever get out of here?" I ask. "Yes, we have to." We walk in silence for bit. I notice a cactus that looks like someone pointing. I decide to show Olivia. "Check out the cactus." "What about it?" "Don't you think it looks like someone pointing?" "I suppose it does." She says casually before resuming walking. "I think we should take that path." I shout. "What path?" "The one the cactus is pointing to." Olivia squints her eyes. "I don't see a path." "But it could be pointing so something." I say, eagerly. Olivia shakes her head. "Ok, we can try that path."

No comments:

Post a Comment