Followers

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Out To Lunch

The layout for the bait shop was virtually the same as the gas station. Just replace the  air fresheners with night crawlers. The location of the entrance and exact was behind the counter just like in the gas station. The bait shop, like the gas station, was also tiny. Which is why it was confusing when we couldn't find Pete anywhere. Eventually we found our answer. A sign on the door to the outside read OUT TO LUNCH. "Son of a bitch." Jim cried. "How could do this to me?" "To be fair, he didn't know you were coming." I explain. Jim shakes his head. "Yeah. I guess you're right." "Maybe we can meet up with him. You know where he might go to lunch?" Olivia asks. " I might, but with my luck he'd already left there by the time I show up. No, it's best if we just wait right here for him."

No comments:

Post a Comment