Followers

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Angry Cook

Peter's head was stuck in the clouds, and Todd lost his mind. Things were looking grim. Olivia and I walked the clouds, trying to find the villagers. No one turned up. "You think we should go back there?" Olivia asks, kicking a puff of cloud. "Go where." "There." She says, pointing to the upside down Wellness Center in the distance. "Yeah, I guess." We mozey back. Neither one of us is thrilled, but it's somewhere to go. Then, out of nowhere, I am tackled. I don't see who it is right away, but I feel someone punching my sides, and shouting "You bastard." Olivia hearts my attacker. He immediately stops. I look up to see a stunned Cook. "What was that about?" Olivia asks. "You'll have  to forgive me. I'm quite upset." "Obviously." I say, sitting up. "Why are you upset?" Olivia asks him. "Because..." The Cook's face becomes deadly serious. "He stole my house." "I didn't do anything of the sort." "You most certainly did." "I did not." Olivia steps between us. "Why do you think he took your house?" Olivia asks the Cook. "Because he did. He hated it. And now it's gone and all I have is that eye sore in the sky." "We didn't authorize that." Olivia assures. "Oh yeah, just pass the blame on someone else." He sneers. "Look, we can get your place back. Where is everyone else?" She grills. "I don't know. They disappeared. Everything disappeared." Olivia cracks her knuckles. "Then it's time for us to find everything."

No comments:

Post a Comment