Followers

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Gutter Punk

Ever do something you immediately regret  after? I'm having one of those moments right now. I came up with the brilliant idea of going outside and hoisting a sail to the roof. Should have dawned on me that the winds are much more violent and destructive outside. I was only half way out the window. The wind pulled me out the rest of the way out. I tumbled down the upside down roof, trying in vain to grab a hold of anything. Luckily, I was cradled in  a small gap between a partially outstretched gutter and the roof. I wasn't about to celebrate though because I knew this wasn't a secure spot. I moved ever so slowly. I did not want to make this a bigger problem. I gradually shifted my weight. I thought I was doing well until I witnessed all the screws pop out around me. The gutter slid out more which caused me fall backwards. Thankfully, I was able to latch on to the gutter with one free hand. However, the gutter slid out even more, and I was now dangling in the middle of the sky. I sure hope Olivia's mission is going much smoother.

No comments:

Post a Comment