Followers

Monday, March 14, 2016

Chimney Slide

Exiting Todd's new fangled Wellness Center was easier, and also more enjoyable than entering. The chimney down was a fast, fun slide. It even shot us out safely on a padded cloud. "That was fun." I shout excitedly, dusting myself off. "You're in favor of this now?" "I'm leaning that way." Olivia squints her eyes. "What?" "You're so easy to please sometimes."  We wander about, searching for anybody from the village. One silhouette caught our eyes. "Is that him?" I ask pointing towards the silhouette. We creep closer to the shadowy figure. It doesn't take long for us to receive and answer. We soon find out its exactly who we thought it was. It's Peter, but he stands in front of nothing, and he looks out at nothing. There is not even a gate behind him. He cranes his neck to us. "Oh hello. I knew you'd show."

No comments:

Post a Comment