Followers

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Boarded Up

"What  we need is on the other side." Olivia says, pointing to the boarded up cave entrance. I sluggishly walk up to the cave. I kick the gravel in the process. It creates chalky clouds by my feet. I stop to examine the boards seamlessly nailed into the cave. "You think he's in there?" I ask Olivia. She shrugs. "We won't know until we look." I grab a two by four and yank it off. It is surprisingly easy. Olivia joins in. In no time the boards are all torn off. We stare into the dark entrance. It is as if the shadows swallow any and all light that enters. "You think their  government did this?" I ask. "Why would they?" "It's was boarded up. They obviously don't want us to look around." Olivia grins. "Then we should go in."

No comments:

Post a Comment