Followers

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Deserted Cloud

Lucky showed up. It would have been nice if he arrived slightly earlier, but I was relieved to see him none the less. He flew us to a seemingly deserted cloud. The three of us hopped off Lucky and stared at our surroundings. "Are we in the right place?" Olivia asks. Lucky squawks. "Well, where is everyone?" Lucky squawks again. "Of course you don't know." Barry sneers. Lucky walks away leaving us alone in a strange, new place. The three of us wander around, trying to find some form of life. I was staring at my shoes as I was walking forward (as I often do.) As you may have guessed, this did not serve me well. I smacked into something and landed on my back. "Are you alright?" Olivia shouts, rushing to my side. I rube my eyes. I know now what struck me down. It was a long chimney attached to a grand upside down mansion. "Looks like Todd's been busy." I say, sitting up. Olivia and Barry glance up. "Indeed he has." Barry replies. "We should probably go in, but it looks as though the front door is miles up. Any ideas?" I ask. "Yeah." Barry says. "And that would be?" Barry knocks on the chimney."Are you suggesting we go in through the chimney?" I ask. "I am." "Do you think we can fit in there?" "You two can."

No comments:

Post a Comment