Followers

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Dark Cave

The darkness of the cave welcomed us. It wrapped its cold and damp shadows around us. We could not see one inch ahead because of that. We reached for a wall, but to no avail. So we walked slowly using the echos from our footsteps to guide us. The echos helped us through the darkened maze, but they also caught the attention of many flying, fury creatures. We were soon surrounded by tiny, ferocious bats. Olivia and I immediately dropped to the floor. "Don't worry they won't bite you." I assure. "That doesn't make me feel better." Olivia replies. "Just stay low." The bats wiz back and forth. Our faces touch the cold rock floor at this point. I crawl along the floor, tying to find a way out. My hands grope a small opening. "I found a hole. We can get out of here." I shout. "Where are you?" She asks. "I don't know. Follow my voice."

No comments:

Post a Comment