Followers

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Her Shield

Night fell as we traveled deeper into the Mediterranean. The stars were out and I wanted to show Olivia their splendor,but she was fast asleep. She slept sitting up with a small pink bubble around her. "What is that?" Barry asks about the bubble. "It's like her force field." "Really? So nothing can get in?" "I'm not too sure about that. I mean she has had her bubble in the past when she was sleeping, but it was always like a thin layer. Anything could get in at that point. Probably because her concentration is not on the bubble." I explain. "Try it now. I'm sure she's stronger." Barry urges. At Barry's request I attempt to break through Olivia's barrier. My had stops abruptly. It feels as if I am hitting a brick wall. "I can't get in." I say. "Guess she has gotten stronger." Barry replies.  "I guess, but why would she need that when she's sleeping?" "Keep away the demons?" Barry suggests. "You think?" Barry shrugs. "It's keeping you away." "Hardy har har." Barry half smiles. "But in all seriousness you're gonna wanna get in there soon. "Why?" A tremendous thunderbolt can be heard not too far away. It shakes our little boat back and forth. Barry sniff the air. "Because it's going to downpour very very soon."

No comments:

Post a Comment