Followers

Monday, March 7, 2016

Row Boat

Barry found us a small row boat. It wasn't much. It could barely fit the three of us, but it was enough. With it it we were able to make our journey to the new Wellness Center. "You know where to go?" I ask. "Sort of. I have an idea." He replies. "That's more than we have right now." Olivia adds. Barry stops his rowing and sits back. "Why did you stop?" I ask. "It may be awhile. You two should at least enjoy the scenery before we get too far out." We take a look at the beautiful seaside villages. "You don't think Lucky is coming back?" I ask. Barry shrugs. "He'll come back when he wants to. When I was leaving the Wellness Center all those months ago I asked him to take me to Crete." "Did he?" Olivia interrupts. " He did, and then he went off." "You think they were trying send us away?" I wonder. "It's possible. It's very possible." Barry says. "Should we even bother calling him then?" I ask. Barry looks out into the distance. "Yes, but we have to keep going. We can't wait on him."

No comments:

Post a Comment