Followers

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Gutter Snap

I glanced at my legs hovering over puffy clouds. I was hanging from a gutter, high above the world, with one arm. Things could not get worse. Reeeeeeeek. My heart dropped as I felt myself sink even further. The gutter was now hanging on by a thread. I looked down again. I saw the long, thick chain. It was a huge risk, but it was my only option. I swung my legs as close to the chain as I could. VOOM. Before I had the chance to jump, the gutter snapped off the roof. I free feel for some time. Luckily the chain is a few miles long. After falling for what felt like an eternity I grabbed hold of the chain with one tired arm. I then hoisted myself up. This was my time, and I would complete my mission, damn it. I untied my red hood and cape, and fastened it securely to the chain. This was my sail, and I was the captain.

No comments:

Post a Comment