Followers

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Bad Plan

"What do you think Davies wants from him?" Jones asks Norm. "I don't know. Probably the same thing he wants from you." "And that would be?" Norm sits up. "You can not be this dense." "What?" "He wants you to fight for him, again." "I get that. I mean I am a soldier after all. But why would they want that guy? Why would they want him to fight?" Jones questions. "They probably see him as someone they can easily manipulate." Jones sighs. "I suppose you're right,but what do we do now?" "You go with them." "Excuse me?" "You heard me. You're gonna go with them. When Davies comes back your stomach will be much better, and fix that wheelchair. What the hell were you planning on doing with that?" "I was going to beat him over the head with the wheel." Jones says, defiantly. "Yeah, and then what?" What do you mean?" "After you beat Davies over the head were you planning on doing the same thing with everyone else? You know, just hobbling along on one leg, bashing every single soldier with a pillowcase?" "I suppose it's not the most well thought out plan." Jones admits. "No it's not. In fact it's suicide." "Okay I won't do that. I'll join Davies, then what?" "Then you act like you absolutely despise me. I'll do the rest."

No comments:

Post a Comment