Followers

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Strategy

"Why would you say that? What could possibly possess you to say that?" Norm scolds Todd. "I had no idea he would react like that." Todd says, trying to defend himself. "You had no idea? Look at me. I was shot. And this guy over here had a knife in his leg." "I didn't think anything I said was that bad." "You told him that you are the boss. Do you know how bad that looks?" Norm replies. "No, I don't." Todd says, stubbornly. Norm turns red. "It's bad. Let's just say that. They already didn't trust us." Jones jumps in. "So now what?" Todd asks. Jones stares at the closed door for a moment. "See if the door is locked."  Todd walks over to the door and jiggles the handle with no luck. "It's locked." "Of course it is." Norm sneers. "Well, there's no widows, and as far as I can see that's the only exit." Todd says. "No, escape would be unwise at this time." Jones replies. "Then what do you suggest?" Norm asks. Jones looks directly at Todd. "Pocket any and all small items that could be used as a weapon. A bludgeon would be preferable, but I'm not against a shank." "What?" "You heard me. They'll be back."




No comments:

Post a Comment