Followers

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Davis is Back

Norm, Todd, and Jones watched the door with eager anticipation. When it finally swung open they were surprised to see Davies with an overly enthusiastic grin. "Good news. You don't need to be quarantined anymore." Todd foolishly smiles. Davies catches Todd's smile out of the corner of his eye. "Just him." He says, pointing to Jones. "Why just him?" Norm asks, defiantly. "Because those are orders." Davies howls back. Jones stares at his pillowcase. "What's the matter? I said you could go." "I know. I'm just not feeling well." Davies bites his lip. "It was dinner wasn't it?" "It may have been." "I knew it. Those fuckers never cook the food that well." Davies stares at Jones for a moment. "What is it? Projectile vomiting?" Jones nods weakly. Davis grimaces. "Fuck. Fine you stay here for now. I'll come back later." Davis starts to exit. He turns to Todd. "But you're coming with me."

No comments:

Post a Comment