Followers

Saturday, August 13, 2016

What to Do?

"What is there to do here anyways?" I ask, looking at my surroundings. Olivia plops down on a big, red couch. "I have taken many of naps on this thing." She says proudly.  "I haven't been gone that long." "I have taken one glorious nap on this thing." She corrects. I smile. "Besides napping, is there anything else to do?" "No. Which is why you should nap. I take a nap and a then I look at the giant clock. It's like the best time machine ever." "It does sound tempting, but I'm not tired. Also how do you sleep with the constant ticking? Doesn't it drive you nuts?" I wonder. "It did, but then I got used to it. It became like a white noise." "I don't think I could ever get used to that." "Give it an hour." I shake my head and sit down next to Olivia. "What do you think is going on with Todd and them right now?" I ask. "I don't know, but there is no way they could be having more fun then us."

No comments:

Post a Comment