Followers

Monday, November 24, 2014

Riding in the Cop Car

It seems that everywhere we go we are met with opposition. It would be ignorance on my part to assume that it would always be smooth sailing. That everyone would  wholeheartedly embrace us and our ideas, but I can't help but wonder if after all this,after all these conflicts if we truly are the good guys. If what we are doing is right. We are currently in the backseat of the cop car. Olivia is fast asleep with her head resting against the window.  The car ride has been silent for a few miles. All I can think of is my escape, which ironically hinders my ability to escape the more I think about it. The officer breaks the silence. " Jay Bowman is not happy." "Who the hell is Jay Bowman?" I ask. " You should know, you stole his car." The officer replies. " I asked him myself what I should do with you. He said he wanted to see you. So we're gonna pay Mr. Bowman a visit." I slink back into my seat with a slight grin on my face. I was looking for an exit. As odd as it may sound, being delivered into the hands of an enemy may be a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment