Followers

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Taxi Ride

We got in the back seat of the taxi cab. Our driver had wild, curly, black hair. He turned to us with an impatient look upon his face. I showed him the map, pointing to the word cave. He scoffed as if to suggest that it was beyond him why anyone would want to go there. He put the pedal to the metal and drove as fast as he humanly could. Olivia and I were shot back into our seats with force. Our eyes were watering and our cheeks wobbled. I feared for my life at every turn, worried that I would crash through the window.(There were no seat belts.) Eventually the horrifying real life roller coaster ended. He slammed on his backs violently and threw open our doors. We limped out of the back seat unable to walk. The driver took as soon as we were  out, leaving us at the foot of a boarded up cave.

No comments:

Post a Comment