Followers

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Little Us

Within minutes Olivia shrank to my size. Her clothes also shrank with her. It made no damn sense , but it sure was convienent. Olivia and I marveled at our surroundings. It was like being in a real life version of Honey, I Shrunk the Kids. There were gigantic blades of grass and massive craters, that I'm assuming were caused by our shoes. It was glorious. Olivia let out a loud whistle. "I'll admit. I'm impressed. " "Yeah, I just wish she told us how to get to Hoppersville from here." I say. "Who cares, we'll find it." "You are rather adventurous all the sudden." Olivia shrugs. "Thought I'd start trusting Hilda. That drink was painful,but it was worth it. My goodness, look at this." "I guess you're right. Shall we start off in that direction?" I say , pointing. "Sure." I start walking. Olivia stops me. "I know Hoppersville is the goal, but we should enjoy all of this. We might never see this again." She informs. I take a deep breath. "You're right." We start walking. Hilda' s voice cuts in. "One more thing." I look around to see her face, but I cannot. She must be closer to the Willow tree. "You are the perfect sizes to enter Hoppersville, but you'll need a taxi to take you the rest of the way. They shouldn't be too hard to find. They are everywhere. Ok that is all for now. Have a wonderful time. Bye." I wait a moment to see if Hilda has anything more to say. She doesn't doesn't , so I comment. "A taxi? Now that's looney." My comment falls to deaf ears. I turn around to see Olivia standing with her thumb out. She stares at me blankly as if she's surprised that I'm not doing the same thing. "You heard the lady. Start hailing."

No comments:

Post a Comment