Followers

Saturday, February 4, 2017

Magic Words

I was fine with the idea that no one wanted to help me, but then I realized I had no idea what I was doing. I stared at the mysterious yellow globe for a while. Then I decided to try a magic word on it. "Abracadabra." Nothing. "Open sesame." Also nothing. After that I went through a list of every conceivable magic word including "Please." Of course none of them worked. I was getting no where fast. I wanted to find out what this thing could do, so I tried the only thing I hadn't tried yet. I picked up a hammer and hit the globe as hard as I could. This proved to do the trick. It cracked the top of the globe. I realized that perhaps that was a bad idea however,as I watched the crack widen and the table shake. An intense pink light shot out of the crack. It hit me with such a force that it threw me against the wall. It then passed through me, and presumably into the next room. I layed there for a moment, wondering what I had just unleashed.

No comments:

Post a Comment