Followers

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Other Guests?

"There could be guests , but that doesn't mean that there are." Norm says. "What do you think?" I ask Olivia. "I suppose it's possible." She says. "Then we should go downstairs." Olivia shrugs. "You can if you want." I furrow my brow. "Aren't you guys curious?" Norm shakes his head. "Not really." "But this could be helpful." I plead. "How?" Olivia asks. "It's probably someone else who lives in the city. Maybe a soldier." "And that's all the more reason to stay upstairs. He wouldn't like to see us." "Outside our window is a mess." I shout. "I know, but Norm is right. He wouldn't like to see us." Olivia says. "We can put all that behind us." I say. "Can we?" Olivia questions. I hang my head. "I can." Norm walks over to me. "This is nothing personal. Just how we feel. Go down there if you like, but we won't follow."

No comments:

Post a Comment