Followers

Saturday, February 11, 2017

The Gang Meets Her

I would have thought Freddy had at least seen Hilda before, but I was wrong. This was first time anyone from my gang met her. "You live here?" Olivia asks. Hilda nods. "Are you here all the time?" "Most of the time." "How have we not seen you before?" Olivia asks. Hilda shrugs. "I wouldn't worry about that. You don't need your eyes examined if that's what you are concerned about." "It's not, but thanks." "She means can you make yourself invisible?" Norm blurts. Hilda giggles. "Invisible? I don't think so." "Then why couldn't we see you before?" Norm asks. "I don't know. Some of my guests can see me and some can't, but now it looks like you all can." Olivia looks at me for a moment. "Wait a minute, we couldn't see her till you broke open the globe." "I think you're right." I say. "Have we figured out the mystery?" Hilda asks. "We just might have." Olivia says. Hilda claps her hands. "Oh good." I smile again. "Hilda is not gonna charge us, but she would like to hear our stories." "If it's not too much trouble." She adds. "Not at all. I guess I could start." Olivia says. Freddy caughs loudly and sits up in the bed. All eyes are on him now. "I want to start."

No comments:

Post a Comment