Followers

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Abandoned Tree Houses

Tree House City is abandoned. There is not a soul in sight. All the doors and windows are boarded up. Olivia whistles and looks on in wonderment. "So what exactly did they see when they put on the mask?" I shrug. "Beats me. All I know is he threw off the mask and ran like hell." Olivia rests by the bonfire. There is no flame going, but the big rocks for sitting still remain. I sit down beside her and scratch my head. " I was getting tired of this island, but at least the kids are gone." I say. " Aren't you concerned why they left?" Olivia asks me. "No?" "Not in slightest?" "No, should I be?" "I don't know. Aren't you at least curious?" "No." Olivia appears flabbergasted. "All I know is they are gone. I didn't really care for them." Olivia rubs her face. " What should we do now?" She asks. "How about we build a sandcastle?" I suggest. "What?" "Yeah, let's build a sandcastle. It'll be fun." Olivia rolls her eyes. "Ok." She reluctantly takes my hand and we walk off to the beach to build a sandcastle.

No comments:

Post a Comment