Followers

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Craft Project

When you're lost and have no where to go, the tried and tested methods are a good place to start. We're back in the children's village. If there is trash anywhere, it would be here. The whole place is somewhat spooky as there is not a soul in sight. We see a building we hadn't noticed before. Right away it's not like all the other buildings because it is on the ground. It is however boarded up, just like all the other buildings. We pry the boards off the door. It is a struggle at first, but it's worth it. This building is an old fashioned school house. It has the big desks and chalkboards. The floor boards squeak as we enter. There are also a few modern touches though. Such as art supplies thrown about the room, a computer in the corner and winter coats hanging on little hooks. I walk over to the winter coats. "Doesn't this look familiar?" Olivia asks. "Can't say it does." I say, transfixed by the coats. "Remember where we were right before we got abducted?" "Oh, yeah." I say as I grab five coats off the hooks. "Maybe there is some sort of connection?" "It's possible. Could you do me a favor?" "Sure, what?" " Could you hand me the scissors from the desk?" Olivia grabs the scissors off the desk and hands them to me. I take the scissors and proceed to cut the lining out of the coats. "Wait, what are you doing?" She asks, panicking. "Cutting the lining out of the coats." "I can see that, but why?" "Because after I'm done with this, I'm gonna grab some black paint that I saw earlier and paint these." "Are you trying to disguise these as garbage bags?" She asks me. "Bingo." "You think it will actually work?" "Of course it will. All we have to do is wrap them up and fill them something. Anything. Even if it's just the lining or leaves." Olivia sits down next to me. "Worth a shot."

No comments:

Post a Comment