Followers

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Bright Idea

I hop on one foot to jostle the water out of my ear. "That's it." Olivia shouts. Her voice still muffled. "What?" I ask. "You remember Norm?" "Mcdonald?" "No, the raccoon."Oh yeah." I say still hoping on one foot. "He's a contractor. Maybe he can build a boat for us." The water falls out of my ear and hits the sand. "Yes!" I shout in victory. Olivia glares at me. "What, I was listening. I think it's a good idea." "You do?" "I do. But we're do you think we'll find him?" Olivia takes a breath. " We found him near the bonfire. It's possible that he may come back there." "But he's nocturnal." I add. "Right, so we would have to wait." "We could seek him?" I suggest. " We could be he'd probably be pissed if we wake him up early." "So, what should we do?" I ask. Olivia glances at the sand. "We've got hours till the sun goes down. Wanna play tick tack toe?" She already make the tick tack toe board with her index finger. I smile. "You're O's, right?"

No comments:

Post a Comment