Followers

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Pocketing the Diamond

"What are you gonna do with it?" I ask Olivia as she places the diamond in her pocket. "I don't know. There's gotta be some reason we have it though. I mean first the emerald now a diamond?" I squint at her. " You sure it was an emerald?" "What do you mean?" I clear my throat. "I said it was an emerald, but what do I know? It could have been a crystal." Olivia shakes her head. "Trust me, I know these things. It was an emerald. Besides what difference would it make if it were a crystal?" I shrug. "I don't know." Olivia smiles. "I don't have anything planed. Do you?" I shake my head no. "Nope, you want to go into the village and get something to eat?" "I thought we were kicked out?" Olivia asks. "We were, but I think they are afraid of me now. So it's ok." "What exactly happened while I was gone?" I place my hand on her side and grin. "Let's walk. I have plenty of stories to tell you"

No comments:

Post a Comment