Followers

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Good Witches

Glinda the Good Witch rode in a pink bubble. At least when the audience first sees her. "Are you a good witch or a bad witch?" What an odd question. If she were a bad witch she'd probably try to pose as a good witch. Unless, that is, her acts were particularly heinous. Then she wouldn't try to hide the fact that she was bad. She'd brag about it like a Bond super villain. We are the good witches though. I think... at least for the most part. We ascend further into the air. We pass by puffy clouds. Some look like angles. I take a take a chance and decided to talk directly to one. "What's my purpose?" The cloud angel turns it's head slightly, but does not respond. "Did you think it would be that easy?" Olivia asks. "Yes, I did. Where are we going anyways?" I ask. "Who knows?"

No comments:

Post a Comment