Followers

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Crash the Meeting

I have no idea where we are going. Yes, that does bother me. It's the realization that I am not in control. I suppose no one is, but when you are reminded of the fact it is very daunting. To me at least. "Go with the flow." I whisper to myself. Olivia overhears me. "That's right." She says. She turns her attention to the city looming ahead of us. I see skyscrapers galore, but none that I recognize. Right now I can rule out Chicago and New York. So, we're most likely not visiting Mr. Bones. Maybe wherever we are going will give me a new perspective. Not just for one day, but something that will stick with me. As hard as it may be, it makes more sense for me to change aspects of myself than to yell at the world until it changes. The falcon weaves between tall buildings. I have a feeling we're getting closer. Near the top of one of the skyscrapers is an open window. The falcon swoops in. We land in the middle of a long , wooden table, interrupting a business meeting of some sort. A room full of men in pin striped suits veer at us while smoking fat cigars.

No comments:

Post a Comment