Followers

Sunday, July 3, 2016

How to Get Down?

Having realized that the fall would probably kill us, Todd and I desperately tried to get the Little Dipper coaster to move. We knocked it, we tried a number of possible secret passwords. Nothing seemed to work. It did not budge one inch. "Fuck." I said under my breath. "Looks like we're stuck here." Todd tells me. "Yeah, maybe." "Well, I don't have any more ideas to get it to move. Do you?" I slump my shoulders. "No, I don't." "Then we're stuck here." I peer over the edge. Todd's pessimism couldn't have come at a worst time, but there could be some truth to what he was saying. I stood there for a moment, looking out into the vast blue beneath me. Then, without any warning, my coaster completely disintegrated. Todd and I free fell. Everything was going so fast. I didn't even have time to point my feet in the right direction. The next thing I knew we crashed into the water. The force should have pushed us underwater, but something prevented us from doing so. I don't even think we touch the water. Our clothes were bone dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment