Followers

Friday, July 22, 2016

Interrogated

The soldiers took us to an abandoned building. There we were tied up and placed in a dark room with room with no widows. We waited a long time before a man with a red beard and head band showed up. He paced back and forth under a swinging light bulb. "I need to know who's side you are on." "We aren't on anybody's side." I say. The man halts his pacing. "Everybody has a side. Who's side are you on."  "Where is Sgt. Rodgers?" Olivia asks, changing the subject. The man smiles smugly. "You'd like to know, wouldn't you?" "Yeah, I would." Olivia replies. "The portal is strange. Some of us landed here in this hell hole. Others went elsewhere." "Where did they go?" I ask. "Fuck if I know. Everyone splintered off. Now I'm trying to restore order. So, I have to know who are you with." "We're with you." I say. "Yeah? You're not with those pink fuckers?' "You mean the aliens?" I ask. The man nods. "No. They tried to kill us." Olivia snaps. "Are you three willing to fight?" He questions. "If it means getting out of here then yes." Olivia responds. The man thinks for a moment. "Fine. I'll untie you and then show you around."

No comments:

Post a Comment