Followers

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Glass Jar

I pressed my face against the invisible wall. I couldn't see Olivia. She was hidden behind many green spears. It was interesting looking at them from a distance. They looked strange, yet familiar. Then it hit me. The green spears were gigantic blades of grass and I was in a glass jar. I glanced up at the white dots. I knew they must be my air holes. I felt foolish that I just now understood where I was, but I was determined to get out. I climbed a blade of grass. It was much harder then I thought it would be. I slid off several times. However, I eventually got the hang of it. I climbed up further and further. I was going to squeeze through the little holes. Victory was mine. Unfortunately, before I could get a finger on the opening, the jar tilted. I lost my footing. I fell all the way down to the bottom of the jar.

No comments:

Post a Comment