Followers

Thursday, August 17, 2017

In the Light

I was being brought into light reluctantly. I opened my squinty eyes slowly. Above me was a light blue sky. A studied my surroundings. The soft place I was in was some sort of jungle that consisted of huge, white, seed-like plants. I fell backwards once more as I felt the ground beneath me move again. I glanced up in the sky. This time I saw an enormous pair of chapped lips. The lips took up the entirety of the sky and they were pursed. The pursed lips drew closer. I tried to run away, but a wind storm hit me square in the chest. It made me do a backwards somersault. Feeling a little dazed, I went to stand up. However, as soon as I did, I was hit with another gust of wind.  This one launched me and everything around me out into space.

No comments:

Post a Comment