Followers

Thursday, August 24, 2017

Shadow Staff

We spent the remainder of the morning cleaning up the mess from the party. Freddy stumbled in around twelve shortly after we finished. Naturally I assumed Freddy would take a seat at a booth and play solitar. Instead he put on a paper hat and quickly got to work,  switching on all the machines. "Where's Norm and Wilber." I ask, not believing my eyes. "They're not coming in today." He says. "But what about the store?" Freddy crosses his arms. "I can run things." "We're sure you can. We're just concerned." Olivia replies. "I can run things. I can run things well." He says in a huff. Freddy runs back and forth from the walk in freezer carrying various drums of ice cream. He constantly mutters "I can run things." Olivia and I feel bad, but he is Freddy after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment