Followers

Friday, May 15, 2015

Armed Guards



"If you wanted to be subtle, you sure as hell blew it." Mr. Bones comments. "What do we do?" Olivia panics. "I know what I'm gonna do." Mr. Bones says while retreating to his battle position. We hear loud stomping approach. Olivia prepared by placing a pink bubble around us. Five security guards enter the room. "This is a bit much." I remark. "Drop the shield and place your hands in the air." A security guard shouts while pointing a gun at us. "I'm afraid I can't do that." I insist. "Drop it!" He screams. "This actually belongs to us." Olivia says, trying to disarm him. "I don't care what you think. Drop it or I'll shoot." Mr. Bones eases out of his battle position. "While I don't agree with their methods, my friends are telling the truth ." The security guard is in such shock that he fires a shot at Mr. Bones. The bullet hits his shoulder. The impact causes him to fall off his pedestal. He groggily picks himself up. "Why is the first reaction to shoot?" Seeing Mr. Bones move again, the other officers decide to shoot. Luckily, Mr. Bones drops to the floor before any more bullets can hit him. The security guards continue to shoot as he takes cover behind the pedestal. We run to Mr. Bones with our pink shield still in tact. The bullets bounce off our bubble as we inch closer to him. I duck down. Olivia temporarily weakens the bubble so I can pull Mr. Bones in . As soon as I slide him in, the bubble is at full strength once more. Mr. Bones views the surrounding chaos. "Please tell me you have an escape plan." I bite my lip. "We might have a falcon."

No comments:

Post a Comment