Followers

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Gone Too Long

I was gone much longer than I had thought. By the time I crept in the window and exited the Men's room, I was greeted by a mass of bikers. All of them looking upon me with angry eyes. I was gone for far too long. I blew it. The move was mine. I just wasn't sure if should try to sneak past them or say something. A biker angrily blurted out profanity. At least now I wouldn't have to think about my next move. "Sorry, my stomach has been acting up." I explain. A man with a red bandanna laughs. "Bullshit. Jimmy said you didn't touch your food." He draws himself closer. "Where were you?" "Where does it look like I was?" I say. The man in the red bandanna clenches his fist. Russel steps between us . "What is going on?" He demands. "I don't trust this guy." The man in the bandanna says. "We need him. He's our key." Russell assures him. "Yeah, then why was he in the bathroom so long?" He asks. Russell laughs. "Look at him. He's Hollywood. Probably the smell of real food makes him nauseous." The crowd of bikers agrees with him. "Besides, we're gonna take him out now and test where his loyalties are."

No comments:

Post a Comment