Followers

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Wake Up!

"Wake up!" Shouts an angry, grainy voice. I open my bloodshot eyes to see the man in sunglasses and a short, bald man standing over us. "Sleep time is over." The man in sunglasses announces. I crack my neck. "Jimmy is making eggs and hash browns, but he doesn't like it when people are late." The bald man says. "Who is Jimmy?" I ask. "You were at the bar last night?" He asks. "Yeah?" "That's Jimmy's bar. He makes breakfast. Now , come on. He hates it when people are late." The bald man continues. "Alright. Just let us get ready." I say. "No, you're ready now. We go to breakfast now." The man in sunglasses demands. I stand up and pull Olivia off the ground. I half smile at the chaotic situation we seem to have found ourselves in. "Let's eat."

No comments:

Post a Comment