Followers

Monday, May 11, 2015

Tour

I admire museums greatly, but I often find that this is when my short attention span gets the best of me. There are so many wonderful and amazing things around me. I want to see them all at the same time. Without a goal in mind, it would be easy to lose focus and wander off. I can not do that. We have a purpose. So, with that being said , we snuck on to a tour. It is actually for an elementary school. No one seems to notice the adults all the way at the end. I plan on keeping it that way. There is a college aged tour guide at the front. I can't see her, but judging how quiet the children are it means they trust her authority. I only wish I could understand what she was saying. Then again, what do I care? I don't need to be an expert on dinosaur bones. The line of children stops abruptly. "And now, you might have seen this on T.V." Our tour guide shouts over the children. I lean to Olivia. "Looks like we found him."

No comments:

Post a Comment