Followers

Friday, May 8, 2015

Upward now

It's a beautiful day in Anywhere , USA. That's right, I still have no clue where we are. There are no landmarks to give that away. I'm not bothered though. Like I said, it's a beautiful day. Birds are chirping, trees are the greenest of greens, and the sky is light blue with some wispy clouds. We look on in awe." What should we do?" I ask. "Go up." I nod and walk to the closest building, thinking she meant for us to use the stairs or elevator. "No." She says, stopping me in my tracks. Olivia cups her hands. She concentrates hard. A pink stream flows out of her palms . It then turns into a bubble that wraps around us. "Now we go up." She says, happily. Olivia bounces up and down. The bouncing allows us to be pulled off the sidewalk, high into the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment