Followers

Friday, May 15, 2015

Surrounded


It's like a bad action movie. Bullets are flying everywhere. They hit the walls, pillars, and yes, even paintings. Once the first shot was fired, any rules or ideas of a museum being sacred went out the window. I argue with Mr. Bones over whose fault this is. He says I'm solely responsible for this catastrophe because I took the shield. I tell him if he didn't move we could have taken care of things. Olivia pays no attention to our bickering. She's able to hold up the bubble as we make a hasty retreat. Outside is worse though. There is a barricade of Squad cars on the street.SWAT members carefully take aim behind the cop cars. The Sargent talks through a bullhorn. "This is Sargent Winston. We have the place surrounded. Give up peacefully, or we'll be forced to fire." "You said you had a falcon?" Mr Bones asks. Olivia calls out to our falcon. "Falcon!" A moment later we hear a caw in the distance. The three of us look to the sky. We see our falcon circling high in the atmosphere. "That ain't good." Mr. Bones declares. "What?" I ask. "He's not gonna come down." "You think so?" Mr. Bones nods. "He's not gonna put himself in harms way." "What do you suggest we do? I can only hold them off for so long." Olivia says. "I'm gonna go lifeless, but you two gotta turn yourselves in." Olivia and I glance at each other, nervously. "It's the only way." He continues. Olivia takes a deep breath. "Alright. Let's do this." Mr. Bones falls to the ground, becoming a lifeless pile of bones. Olivia and I raise our hands high above our heads. We then deactivate the bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment