Followers

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Abandoned

I have been abandoned. I have been betrayed. I have been left alone in the sky. I tell myself that there must be a reason why they did this to me. Perhaps I flew too fast for them. It is a theory that I want to believe. The only thing I know for certain right now is that I have to get out of the sky. The longer I stay up here, (alone) the easier it will be for the enemy to spot me. I land Penny quickly. We survey the surrounding area. We find no enemies, but also find no allies. I figured we must be far ahead of everyone else, so I gathered all the twigs and sticks I could find. I then instructed Penny to fly me to the top of the nearest tree. After that we built a nest with the twigs and sticks. We spent the rest of the afternoon in the nest waiting for our friends and enemies.

No comments:

Post a Comment