Followers

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Ruth's Grip

Betrayal was on my mind as Ruth flew me to the sight of the great battle. I knew I had been a worm and a weasel. I had signed a contract with the enemy. The only thing I had going for me was that Ruth had me by her talons. Hard to convince anyone you are a general for the other side when they literally are carrying you by your cape. I know she was not in her usual elderly woman form, yet still I did not want be seen with this monster. I had to distance myself as much as possible from her. I wiggled and squirmed until I could hear my cape tear away from her talons. It was a bit of a fall, but luckily I was able to roll as soon as I hit the ground. My lack of broken ankles pleased me greatly, however this no time to celebrate. There was an angry sorcerer in the form of falcon headed towards Olivia. I had to run like I never ran before.

No comments:

Post a Comment