Followers

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Leader?

I am a strong leader who is up for the challenge ahead of me. A phrase I utter to myself. I don't wholeheartedly believe it. At least not yet. Perhaps in time if think it enough, the words will enter in my subconscious mind and alter my chemistry. Or maybe it won't do a damn thing. Thankfully Peter let me fly with Penny. I suppose I could have taken any of  falcons and learned how to fly with them, but it just makes it so much easier you use the same one. You build a bond together, and you both start to understand each other's rhythm  the more you fly together. Penny and I are in the front while Todd and Peter are somewhere to the sides. I don't know what the plan is. It feels odd not knowing. Why is he keeping information from me? Am I merely a pawn? I would like to think not, but it is hard to convince my anxious mind that his actions are anything but just at the moment. I take a quick look around to see what Peter and Todd are doing. To my dread , they are no where to be found, and there are no falcons either. Penny and I are alone in the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment