Followers

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Penny's Natural Talents

Penny is an expert at I Spy. She is so good that after a while I had to quit playing altogether. Imagine thinking you have the perfect thing to stump your opponent at I Spy only to be thwarted time and time again with little or no effort from the other person. Needless to say it was frustrating, but I couldn't be mad at Penny no matter how much I wanted to be. I let her have her victory. I then closed my eyes and attempted to nap. A minuet later my slumber is interrupted by Penny squawking. "Penny, the game is over." I say, groggily. Penny squawks again. "Penny, I give up. you win." She squawks a little louder. I open my eyes. "Ok, I'll play." She points her beak down below. I pier over the edge of the nest. To my surprise, I see Ruth's army gathered below us. They have set up tents. It appears the have not seen us, but I take no chances. I slink back into the nest. "Looks's like we'll be staying here a little longer."

No comments:

Post a Comment