Followers

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Command the Crowd

Going back in to the barracks was like being fed to the wolves. There was a commotion as soon as we stepped foot in the room. There was yelling and screaming. Some even through garbage at us. It was chaos. That is until Zip entered. "Quiet. Everybody. Quiet." He had an unusual command of the room. All eyes were on him, and no one dared to speak. "I assume you all know who these three are?" The crowed raged once more. "Quiet! I didn't say to speak. My disdain for these three matches if not surpasses all of you. But right now I turn my disgust on you." He says marching down the barracks. "How did these three get past an entire room of so called soldiers?" A wimpy soldier raised his hand. Zip directed his attention to him. "I was looking around and I think there's a hole in the wall." "I didn't ask how they entered. I asked how they got past you." The soldier gulps. "I don't know." "You don't know? Does anybody know?" He asks, directing the other soldiers. No one answers. "No one knows? That's fine. No breakfast for anybody." Some moaning is heard. "And no one leaves this room. I will take these three back to the Waiting Room and discipline them myself, but no one is to leave this room."

No comments:

Post a Comment