Followers

Monday, September 5, 2016

Lights On

In an attempt to locate a door Olivia accidentally hit the light switch. As you may have guessed it caused the soldiers to stir. It falsely made them think it was time to wake. "We have to get out of here." I say. "No shit." Olivia replies. "Shut up, shut up. It's this way." Norm shouts, pointing to a slightly opened door. We follow him as he scurries past the bunk beds. It seemed as though we were in the clear until we walked through and saw Zip on the other side with his arms crossed. "You're trying to escape, aren't you?" "Back off, Zip." Olivia shouts. "I don't want to stop you, but you can't go this way. Eagle Eyes and Davies are around the corner." "Then what do you suggest?" I ask. "Go back in there." He says, pointing to the barracks. "Are you nuts?" Olivia shouts. "Go back in there. I'll say that I caught you." "And then what?" I ask. "Don't worry." "No, I'll worry." "Don't worry." He repeats, but this time more sternly.

No comments:

Post a Comment